Products Brief Introduction:
DC solar submersible pump is an environmentally-friendly water supply solution. Dc solar submersible pump are fitted with a permanent magnet motor which enables the efficient use of energy from nature. The dc solar submersible pump offers the perfect water supply solution in remote areas where water is scarce and the power supply is non-existent or unreliable.
DC solar submersible pump adapt to the characteristic weather profile of any given area. A battery backup system can store the extra energy generated and take over when the energy from nature is not available.
DC solar submersible pump is more than just a pump –it's a complete intelligent system. Thanks to its built-in electronics, the dc solar submersible pump is compatible with both DC and AC power supply without requiring an external inverter.
1. Made of stainless steel, non-sensor shielding motor, motor efficiency over 90%.
2. Permanent magnet, brushless DC motor for long lifetime.
3. Powered by solar panel directly, fully automatic operation, remote operation safeguards.
4. Advanced controller with MPPT technology for maximum solar power.
5. Prevent frequent start up of low solar power, the controller prolong the motor lifetime.
6. The pump include Over-voltage protection / Under-voltage protection / Over-current protection / Over-load protection / Lightning protection.
7.DC input, wide working voltage range(18v-45v).
8.The controller is internal which means the pump can be directly connected to solar panel.
All products technical data :
1.Max head = 1.5 times * H – 2 times * H.
H = vertical distance (well depth + tank height) + horizontal distance (horizontal distance from well to tank) / 10.
2.Solar panel voltage = 1.5 times the pump voltage
Solar panel power = 2 times the pump power.
If you only need the pump to work in the sun, it can be connected directly to a solar panel.
If the sun is not so good, you can use more solar panels.
If you still need the pump to work at night, the controller and battery are needed even on cloudy and rainy days.
3. Connect the pump to solar panels directly, if the total length of the cable between pump and solar panel is longer than 100fts, we strongly recommend 9 or 8AWG wire.
4. Safety rope or wire is very important for deep well pumps, because the safety rope or cable will be the only way to retrieve the pump from the bottom of the well, we recommend a good stainless steel cable rather than rope.
5. If your solar panel kit is not powerful enough and you don't want to add more, battery is a good option, they can help to hold the input voltage above the “low voltage cut off point”, however, sufficient solar panels is still the best power source.
1.Do not mix the positive(+) and negative(-) connection.
2.Do not operate long time while there is no water in the pump.
3.Don't overload the pump for long time, it will damage the motor.
4.The pump is submersible which means it must be full submerged in the water.
5. Clean the pump's intake and outlet port when you think the flow rate is not as high as before.
6. Make a “sleeve” for the pump if you want use it in impure water.
1.All the pumps packed in carton case.
2. packing list: one pump with 1m electric wire,one use manual.
Q. How to choose a proper size pump for my well?
A. The diameter of the well casing at least should be bigger than the pump’s diameter.
Q. What's the difference between max lift and working lift?
A. The maximum head means that the flow rate will be zero at this altitude because the actual flow rate of the pump will become smaller as the working lift increases.
Q. Can I test the pump without water?
A.The submersible pump’s motor and internal controller are immersion, the motor and controller will be overheating if there is no water go through them, therefore the pump should be fully submerged in water.
Q. How to extend the pump’s service life?
A. 1) Put the pump in proper depth range, make sure the pump isn’t overloaded. 2) Make sure the pump is fully submerged in water. 3) Make a sleeve for the pump as an extra strainer if the water contains too much impurities. 4) Check the pump’s intake and outlet regularly if the water is not very clean.
Q. What is your after-sales service?
A: If the pump fails due to quality problems, please take some actual photos and record a detailed video, then send it to us to confirm and solve the problem. Contact us in time, we will serve you in good faith.
Any question contact me: