Tips according to our flying experience:
1. If possible, please fly it at high mountains for the first flight, then you will have more safe height for the plane. According to my flying experience, this glider may get nose up when you launch it at full throttle.
2. If you have plenty of safe height for the plane, you can launch it without power, then speed up the motor gradually to get familiar with the flying performance, then you will know how to fly it better.
3. Another point is that the elevator is on the top, so the effect of the elevator control is not so efficient than normal elevator, that means you need to responde faster or bigger on elevator. That is my personal suggestion. Thank you very much. Wish you enjoy flying with it.
Kind reminder: for spinner, we already change to white or black, will send white or black spinner randomly.
Main Specifications of DIY Balsa RC Glider Kit DBRGK01:
Fuselage Length: 820mm
Propeller: 8 inch folding propeller
Recommended Devices (Not included):
Radio Control: 2.4Ghz 4 channel or equivalent
Motor: 2212-1400kv Brushless Motor
ESC: 30A Brushless ESC
Servo: 9g servo x 4 pcs
Lipo Battery: 11.1V 1300-1500mAh 20C Lipo Battery
Charger: 3s Balance Charger
Pls note that this is unaseembled glider plane, which comes with following parts:
All Wood Parts of the Plane (Unassembled)
1:1 Drawing of the plane
1 pc 8 inch folding propeller
1 Set of hinges
1 Set of push rods
1 Set of clear canopy
3 pcs of carbon fibre tube for reinforcement
We will send you Photo Manual for Assembly and Attach Cover and Sticker by Email.
We offer you 3 options, pls choose from “Color Options” above according to your needs!
1. Kit without Cover (No Cover, No Motor, No Servo, No ESC, No RC, No Battery, No Charger)
2. Kit + Cover (No Motor, No Servo, No ESC, No RC, No Battery, No Charger)
3. PNP=Kit + Cover + Motor +Servo + ESC + 3 LED lights (GIFT) (No RC, No Battery, No Charger)
Free Shipping by Air Mail!
This is glider Kit, you need to assemble the parts into fuselage, and wings, and finally install them! We will do our utmost to assist you to enjoy the assembly and flying!
We also offer spare parts for our DIY balsa plane kits.
Just tell us the part no. 🙂
More Nice photo of the Glider Balsa Plane Kit: